Saturday, August 15, 2015

Homegoods, Hobby Lobby Haul

Check out my latest haul from Homegoods and Hobby Lobby:


Homegoods:

Textured, Trimmed Storage Box $12.99 
Elephant Utensil Urn $9.99
Ralph Lauren Geometric Rug $15.99
Serenity Decorative Citronella Candle $6.99
LED Candle Set $8.99
Black Metal Lanterns $12.99 ea.
Wooden Block Decorative Hook $5.99

Hobby Lobby:

Mix the Media Wood Boards $12.99 ea.
Craft String $5.99 ea.



I've been looking for a decorative hook to hang a towel or robe near my tub in the bathroom!



Can't wait to use these for decorations in the fall and winter!



I'm in love with this urn. It is a bit tall for most of my kitchen utensils so I'll some beans or pebbles at the bottom for the utensils to sit higher!


Check out how I use these craft materials here!





Blog Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment