Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013!

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to take the time to say I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!



The stocking on the left is my moms. Over the last 4 years, she has made a stocking for the rest of us to match the style of hers. My mom is so talented!










Dad's stocking

My stocking

Tommy's stocking


















Tommy's stocking was the newest addition this year!



Cozying up to the fire!



Stockings are all stuffed and ready to go!


We can't forget about the puppy stockings! 


Santa Paws came!!!




My AMAZING new Aqua KitchenAid Stand Mixer! I'm in love!
It looks so nice next to my mom's tangerine mixer :)

The aftermath!

My Mom and I got matching straighteners.



Quirkle!! If you like puzzle games then you must try this one!


Lazy time with the pups :)

All set for Christmas Dinner



To you and yours near and far, Merry Christmas!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment