Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest To-Do List

Hey Bloggers,
I thought I would share what is currently ruling my life right now...
When I'm not working on schoolwork, I studying this little guy and sometimes he can be a bit temperamental. Whenever I get a break it's to work on MORE studying and I am definitely missing my craft time!!! I had a few extra minutes today so I looked through my Pinterest DIY board and decided to share my favorite projects that I would like to complete this year. It's everything I can do not to go crazy with only school and work so hopefully I can work on these projects every once in a while and actually have something to share with you guys!! If you want to try these projects yourself you can find them on My Pinterest! Be sure to check those out, let me know if you have any questions and be sure to Follow me if you're already a Pinterest lover yourself!! Enjoy!


I'm thinking instead of Blue, maybe black or aqua glitter!!

I LOVE this T-shirt Upcycle! Now I just have to pick a T-shirt that's cute enough but one that I'm willing to cut up! LOL


I ADORE these pants!!! I think this is a project for me and my mom!


Mod Podge Rocks!! These are so cute but I don't know about the floral patterns. 
I'll have to dig through my scrapbook paper piles :D


I don't typically go for these colors but with the painting in the background they are beautiful!! This is a super easy and inexpensive craft I wanna try!


A magnet board and some fabric to cover! Such a cute idea! Plus, how adorable are 
those brooch magnets?!?! 


I have a ton of chipboard letters that need some revamping and I love how easy this is!

Be sure to share some of your Pinterest projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment