Monday, December 26, 2011

Dining Table Makeover!

Hey bloggers!! Christmas is over but the food still lingers! haha I hope everyone had a wonderful time! There is still so much to look forward to. New Years is next weekend and then the following Friday is the Cotton Bowl!!! So excited to watch the Razorbacks play!!
My next project is a series of Vlog reviews for various products that I received as Christmas gifts. I can't wait to share with you guys so stayed tuned. 
I also received a set of Pier 1 dishes from my parents for Christmas and my dining table was in need of a makeover soooo... Here's my dining table makeover!

These plates were also from Pier 1 but they weren't quite as serious and masculine as I wanted for my dining room table.

Although, I do love the handmade crooked circle style of these plates :D

Aren't these beautiful!! The large plate, small plate and bowl look like a masculine zebra print with an accent green plate. The beaded napkins and napkin rings are from Pier 1 as well! Now, I just need to go and find some matching place mats! :D

Definitely a better look for my dark table! LOVE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment