Friday, December 2, 2011

23 Days 'Til Christmas!!

Hey bloggers!!! TGIF! It's been a busy week and it's only going to get busier! 
It's Day 3 of my Christmas Project and today I'm posting my 
top 10 favorite Christmas Pinterest Projects. I recently found these so I will definitely be working on some of them this time next year! I hope you find something that you would like to try! Enjoy!
Pearl Ornament Christmas Cards

Textured letters. Perfect for big doors.

A key for Santa...this is such a great idea ESPECIALLY if you don't have a chimney.

Cookie Dough To-Go

Textured Cone Trees! I've seen these done with every possible covering. So Cute!

Perfect for a Christmas Housewarming gift. The oven mitt is such a great way to hold everything together.

Grinch Pills! HAHA I love this idea!

Yum!!! I love making chex mix recipes. The white chocolate looks so good!

I have a ton of these bottles to use! Such a cute way to Upcycle!

Snowman for your door!
Here's what you need to make this cute little guy!

Today I'm Listening To:
Jingle Bells by Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment