Friday, December 23, 2011

2 Days 'Til Christmas!!

It's almost Christmas Eve!!! Can you believe it!?!?! It always seems to take forever for Christmas to get here and then it's gone in a flash! Our family is coming in tomorrow and we are so excited! My mom and I have been slaving away in the kitchen knocking out one recipe after another and now we have containers full of goodies! I'm not posting any recipe or craft tonight...I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve EVE!! Haha! Tomorrow I will treat you to pictures of our goodies for the recipes that I have shared and hopefully if all goes well, we may drive around to check out Christmas lights before heading to Midnight Mass. I have no been in years to the Midnight Mass service and I'm pretty excited so we will see how that goes! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and stay tuned for some pictures! Enjoy!!

Today I'm Listening To:
A Soldier's Silent Night
(I don't know how I found this...just browsing YouTube, 
I guess but it certainly makes me cry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment