Wednesday, December 14, 2011

14 Days 'Til Christmas!!

For the 14 Days 'Til Christmas post I'm sharing my favorite "little happys" for easy Christmas gifts.
These are great for neighbors, co-workers and teachers.
Chocolate Covered Pretzels! You can make them in any flavor!

I love the colors! Green and Red Gumballs in personalized jars!
Fun for party favors!

Chocolate and Peppermint Covered Spoons

Herb Filled Sachets to freshen drawers.

Homemade Body Scrub

This is one of the best kit gift ideas I've ever seen!
I used to have marshmallow gun fights as a child!
The Ultimate gift!

Candy and Chocolate Covered Spoons

Reusable Cup filled with goodies!

I hope these gifts give you some inspiration if you're looking for an easy DIY gift! Enjoy!

Today I'm Listening To:
Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms


No comments:

Post a Comment