For this post I'm sharing another great game to share with your family during the
holiday get-togethers, especially with children!!
A Holiday Treasure Hunt!!
1. Round like the O's in Ho Ho Ho, my green arms hold your first clue near the door. (Wreath)
2. Just days until Christmas, and I count them down. Where, can you guess, will the next clue be found? (Advent Calendar)
3. Away in a manger, no crib for his bed, come find your next clue where animals were fed. (Nativity Scene)
4. I grow outdoors, but you brought me inside, my well-lit boughs are where your clue resides. (Christmas Tree)
5. For your next clue, I say wait for no man! Your next clue holder is often found in the mouth of a snowman! (Corn Cob Pipe)
6. Hold your head high, or you might just miss it. If you want your next clue, you're going to have to kiss it! (Mistletoe)
7. My belly's like jelly and my nose is like a fruit. Come get your next clue, but don't mind the soot! (Santa)
8. It takes 8 of us (plus the one with the light) to pull ol' Santa around the world in one night. (Reindeer)
9. I'm red and white with a crooked neck...they said "hide this clue!" so I said, "Sure, what the heck!" (Candy Cane)
10. Don't flake me now, the end is in sight! Your next clue is near something that paints winter ground white. (Snowflake)
Be sure to add your own clues to this hunt! Enjoy!
Today I'm Listening To:
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer by Gene Autry