Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011!!

Hello Everyone!! Today is my birthday! I turned 22 today and it was pretty uneventful... I had a test this morning and I went to the DMV to renew my license HAHA!! But I did get some goodies from my favorite bakery Rick's and my license picture turned out pretty well so I might actually show it off LOL! My cake this year was a little one, which I prefer since I'm not having an annual princess party like usual (not really haha). I still had 22 candles on it and they all became one huge flame almost catching my cake on fire!! But it was super yummy and I even got some of my favorite tye-dye cookies! Besides that...today has been a pretty tame Tuesday considering it's my birthday. In the words of my Momma... "It sucks to be a grown-up" Hahaha But next week I look forward to a short school week as Wednesday starts Thanksgiving Break! We get to pig out on yummy food and Black Friday we will be _____. Can you guess?!?! No, we don't shop on Black Friday! We DECORATE! Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! I have my parents house and my apartment to decorate so it's pretty epic! Not to mention, I already have wrapped presents on the floor of my living room so it's probably a good idea that I put up a tree. Well that's what I have for today! I'm sharing a picture of my Rick's Bakery cake from last year...when I had a party lol. It's a Vera Bradley cake, which is appropriate for a VB lover like me! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week if I don't post by then! Enjoy!


Today I'm Listening To:
Fireflies by Owl City

No comments:

Post a Comment