Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mean Ole Momma!

Hey Everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful Wednesday thus far! It's been cold here today which means UGG weather and I love it. I hope it continues!!
Just wanted to share a lesson learned today... I was trimming Jackson's nails because I noticed that he was chewing on his paw like he was cleaning it. So I thought, maybe his nails are getting too long and they're bugging him! I took him out on the porch to clip them and I'm always careful but today I cut the quick! WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD! He didn't cry or whine at all so it must have just been the tip but it bled horribly! I didn't have a styptic pencil so I used cornstarch! There's my tip of the day! Cornstarch...it works wonders to stop the bleeding. I just put a little pile on the counter and put his paw in it. Plus, the styptic pencil burns even more and not many people keep them in their cabinet. Thank goodness he didn't whine otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to find the cornstarch from crying so much! Well I hope that helps in case you run into the same problem! Enjoy!

Today I'm Listening To:
Not Over You by: Gavin Degraw

No comments:

Post a Comment