Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy November!!!

Hey Bloggers!!!! I know, I know! I'm WAYYY overdue for a post and I completely missed my Halloween post  which totally bummed me out but here I am....5 days late!!! But nevertheless, today I helped settle in my best friend who has recently moved to her new place and spent some quality time catching up! It was definitely needed! This weekend I plan on doing absolutely nothing, besides cleaning and studying of course...story of my life. For today's post I'm sharing a picture from our Halloween night and posting some great crafts that I found on Pinterest and that I want to try this November! It's November!!!! Yay!!! My birthday is this month and I can't wait to spend time with family at Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend! I'll try to be more prompt on my posts! Thanks again guys! Enjoy!


Fabric Acorns

Paper Pumpkins

DIY Stick Candleholder

Today I'm Listening to:
It Will Rain by: Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment