Saturday, November 12, 2011

Birthday Blast!

Hey Everyone! It has been a WONDERFUL Saturday! I am all smiles! My parents came in to town to visit and because my birthday is this Tuesday we went to the Pinnacle Hills Promenade to shop and to eat dinner at PF CHANGS! My favorite! We visited one of our favorite shops, Signed, Sealed, Delivered and to top it off I got an Iphone 4 for my birthday! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! I hated seeing my parents leave tonight but they had a puppy here and a puppy at home to get to. AND the Hogs won against the Tennessee Volunteers tonight! WOOOOO PIG SOOIE!! Razorbacks! Sigh... doesn't get any better. I'm sharing some pictures from today! Have a wonderful weekend!! ENJOY!

My new iPhone Case! Grey and Pink! Ordered it today!







PF CHANGS Great Wall! My favorite!



Pinnacle Hills Promenade!!

Today I'm Listening To:
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by: James Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment