Sunday, October 23, 2011

Top 10 Pumpkin Decorating Ideas!

Hey Bloggers!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! I spent some much needed time with my parents and their new puppy. We had 3 corgis running around at the house and we had so much fun! On Friday, we went to the Poteau Balloon Festival to see the hot air balloons and then my mom and I cooked for the most part of today! I will be sharing pictures from the festival and of the new puppy soon! :D This upcoming week will be a busy one...Jackson's First Birthday is Wednesday, I have a TON of posts to share with you before Halloween and we will be heading back to my parents for the Halloween weekend! I'm so excited!!! Today, I'm sharing my top 10 favorite modern pumpkin decorating ideas...not just carvings but all sorts of great ideas! Hopefully, I will try some myself! Enjoy!

Black and White is very popular this year!!

How cute are these buttons?!

What a great idea! A little chalk paint and you can write whatever you want!

I love the stacking of the pumpkins and the letters! You do need fake ones for this craft!

Pumpkin with jewels! 

I LOVE this idea! You can use stockings or any kind of lace to wrap the pumpkin!

Shallow carving. Very pretty!

I love the simplicity yet it's the ribbon makes it that much cuter!

Monogrammed pumpkins! Awesome for the front porch! You can even do address numbers

Wrapping little pumpkins in ribbon can spice them up a little for tables!

Today I'm Listening To:
Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

No comments:

Post a Comment