Sunday, October 2, 2011

October is HERE!!

Happy October!!! I know I'm a day late but I've been enjoying this wonderful weekend!! The Halloween lights are coming out and NO, it's not too early! Plus, two of my neighbors have already beaten me to the punch. I will most certainly be posting pictures soon. I am also considering ideas for pumpkin carving this year so let me know if you have suggestions! I'm so ready to start Halloween crafts and I'm working on a sort of ABC Family inspired "25 Days of Christmas" project starting in Dec. I will post a craft/recipe/idea every day until Christmas! Exciting! For now, I'll continue to enjoy my sweet tea and beautiful weather! Have a great week you guys!! Enjoy!


Be sure to check out my latest videos on my channel!



Today I'm Listening To:
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People

No comments:

Post a Comment