Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mmm Pumpkin Bread

Happy Tuesday!! Fall break is this weekend and Thanksgiving break is right around the corner, so we are baking up some goodies at my house!! We LOVE Williams Sonoma and this past weekend my mom baked some Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Bread in her new Pumpkin Loaf Pan! I thought I would share all the fun we're having over here! A quick review on the pumpkin bread...It was WONDERFUL!!! It's a lot like Zucchini bread if you've ever had it! Yum! Although, my Mom wanted to add that if you want to see the pretty design on the bread, make a sweet glaze instead of the cream cheese icing that's on the Pumpkin Bread package. I hope you are having some fun like us! Feel free to share your fall celebrations with me! Enjoy!














Today I'm Listening To:
Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol

No comments:

Post a Comment