Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's Time To Decorate!!!

Hey Everyone! I hope you guys are having a wonderful Fall so far! This past week has been a hectic and stressful one but after all my exams were finalized yesterday, I attended my best friend's sister's wedding in Eureka Springs, AR. (Eureka Springs is such a cool town to visit and shop!!) The ceremony was at the amazing Thorncrown Chapel and I was soooo blessed to be invited to celebrate their special day with them! I've posted a picture below so check that out! TODAY is the start of a much needed Fall Break and I am definitely enjoying my time by working on some crafts!! I have a few more Halloween craft ideas that I will post before I share the Pumpkin Carvings come Halloween night so stayed tuned for those! Also, I wanted to share with you a few pictures of our Halloween balcony lights and my favorite decorative pumpkins. Tomorrow I will be posting my first ever Hobby Lobby haul so don't miss it! Thanks so much Everyone! Enjoy!

How gorgeous is this!?!



Her dress was stunning on her!

My best friend Kacee!

Me and Kacee!

Me, Aleesha and Kacee

HAHA too funny!


Here are the Halloween decor pictures!


Ok! I admit this is of my parents' house but how gorgeous is 
the chocolate door with the colorful wreath!?





Our Halloween lights!!!


I had a few extra spiders from last year so I stuck them on my wicker 
wrapped floor lamp. It actually looks like a spider web with the lit background!

My favorite metal pumpkins! I have several more lit up pumpkins to 
place on the front door for Halloween night!


Today I'm Listening To:
Science and Faith by The Script





No comments:

Post a Comment