Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh...Everybody Knows That I'm HOGWILD!

Woooooo Pig Sooie! RAZORBACKS!!! Today kicked off the official Razorback Football Season of 2011! Can you say WOOOO HOOOO!! haha Needless to say, I am a huge football and Razorback fan (especially since I go to the U of A)! Well we won tonight's game 51 to 7 and it looks like our new starting quarterback is fitting in quite nicely! Well I'm not going to bore you with the details but I might slip in a few game results from time to time! I hope everyone is having a great, relaxing and much needed weekend! And for those of you with Monday off, have a fantastic holiday!!
@


Today I'm Listening To:
Someone Like You by Adele
I first heard this song on the radio and immediately recognized her voice. She is so refreshing; a true artist who's live performances sound as wonderful as her recorded music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment