Thursday, September 29, 2011

Top 10 Must-Haves for the Upcoming Seasons!

Hey all!!
October is almost here!! The weather is cooling off outside and I actually had to pull out my fleece for school during this week. I'm so excited about my upcoming posts! I have a ton of ideas for the holidays and I can't wait to share with everyone! So be sure to stay tuned for those. Today, I'm sharing my top 10 list of seasonal must-haves!!

Top 10 Seasonal Must-Haves!!

10. Bert's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
Colder weather is on the way so stock up on a stick of Burt's Bees. This is my favorite
 lip color that doubles as lip protection. You'll be thankful when your lips are suffering!

 9. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
This latte is a perfect way to ring in the seasons especially when you're not feeling so awake in the mornings! If you don't have a Starbucks nearby or don't want to run out to 
grab one...here's a recipe to make it at home!


8. Clinique Moisture Surge
This creme is the best!! I have been using astringent on my face but my regular moisturizer wasn't rehydrating my face enough. My best friend gave me this to try and I love it! It feels soooo good on your face and I haven't had dry patches or irritation since. It's a perfect Pre-make-up creme, too!
7. Simmering Potpourri
I burn candles and wax burners often but there's something about the wonderful smell of 
simmering potpourri, especially in the Fall! You can find many fragrances at Hobby Lobby 
and the instructions are included.
6. Le Creuset Heritage Bakeware
I am in love with this bakeware! It's perfect for Holiday cooking and the available colors are beautiful! 
Le Creuset makes cooking a breeze and you can find several of 
their products at your local TJ MAXX. 
Stock up!

5. Bath and Body Works Foaming Soaps
These soaps are a great way to freshen up your kitchen or bathroom and they come
 in wonderful scents just in time for the season! Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is my favorite!

4. Southern Belle Long Sleeve T-shirts
Southern Belle long sleeves are perfect for Fall activities in cool weather and are great Christmas presents if you are stocking up on gifts in advance! I've purchased several for my friends and sister-in-laws and they loved them. I even have a few myself. You can check out the designs here.


3. WoodWick Candles
I first fell in love with these candles when my Mom found them a few years ago. They have wood 
burning wicks so not only do they smell wonderful but they crackle like a wood 
fire. You can find them online or even at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
2. Pinterest
Like I mentioned in my previous post, I love referencing Pinterest for decorating ideas, 
crafts, style, etc...Check out this site if you are planning a party this season, 
want recipes or need ideas for decorating tutorials.


1. Vera Bradley Travel Bags (Large Duffel)
I'll admit...I'm a little obsessed with Vera Bradley and they have great travel bags 
especially if you plan on traveling or visiting family. They're even airplane carry-on friendly! 
They make great gifts as well!
So these are my 10 favorite must-haves for the Season! 
Let me know what your favorites are :D Enjoy!
Go Hogs!!

Today I'm Listening To:
Nothing by The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment