Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Is Here!!

Happy Thursday, Everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week thus far! Tomorrow is Friday and the start of a relaxing 3 day weekend. I'll be spending some much needed time with family and watching some Razorback Football!!! I'm am sooo excited to say that today is the start of September, which means we are that much closer to Fall! It's my favorite time of the year, except Christmas and white winters of course! :D It has been record breaking hot in the South this summer and I am ready for some cool weather fronts to move in. 
I mean, how wonderful does this look!?!?! Ahhh I can't wait! :D
So for todays post I wanted to share with you a great project that I love to do whether it's for a birthday, housewarming, wedding gift or even just for yourself! With a frame, some acrylic paint, chipboard letters, ribbon, embellishments and a little hot glue you can put together your own custom frame. The possibilities are endless so have fun with it!.....OR you can purchase a pre-made frame or custom order one from me. Below are two pre-made samples so be sure to check those out! Also, this week I decided to add an extra element to my blog posts. Music plays such a huge role in my life so it's only fit that I share with you what music I'm listening to. I won't subject you to an annoying player....instead I'll include the music on the bottom with a youtube link. This way, it is COMPLETELY up to you whether you listen to it or not. :D Well that's pretty much it for today! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Enjoy!

Zebra, Silver & Turquoise "Best Friends" Frame with Black glitter letters: $22.00
For custom order frames: $25.00


Red, Black & White "Go Razorbacks" Frame with white glitter letters: $20.00 (Pre-made)
For custom order frames: $25.00



Today I'm Listening To:
We Are by Joy Williams
I first heard this on the trailer for The Vow. I adore this song and can't wait to see the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment