Monday, September 19, 2011

Pinterest Love!

Hey Everyone!
It's the beginning of another week and the days are getting shorter!!! October is in two weekends and I am sooooo ready to carve some punkins and decorate for the seasons! What are your decoration plans?? Don't have any? Check this website out! Pinterest is a great way to share your favorite ideas everyday. It is also an awesome site for inspiration on fashion, arts and crafts, wedding ideas, vacation plans, recipes....or whatever you can think of without visiting multiple blogs and sites. It's SO easy! Anytime you come across an idea that you love, you "Pin it" onto one of your category boards. You can even repin any of your friends previous pins if you want them in your board collection. It's like a digital library of your favorite things! I love this site and it's given me inspiration for my next project! How sweet are these?!

I've painted rocks before but never like this! I'm thinking maybe a turquoise, apple green and dusty blue color scheme....maybe throw them in a bowl for decoration. Yay! Thanks Pinterest
If you haven't joined Pinterest, you definitely should try it. Let me know what you find! Enjoy!

Today I'm Listening To:
Vultures by John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment