Friday, August 19, 2011

My Growing Library


Happy Friday! I'm sure a lot of you are getting back into the school schedule like me. I look to forward to fall so soooo much! Before I am completely overwhelmed with school work I have been enjoying whatever time I have left to read. I love reading in my spare time and I definitely enjoy adding books to my personal library to share with friends later. I wanted to share some of my favorite books. I just finished True Believer by Nicholas Sparks. I've read several of his novels and if you haven't read any of them or seen the movies....YOU NEED TO! They are great! I'm never disappointed by his work. The books I've read and strongly suggest are below if you are interested. As of right now I am currently reading:

The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. I ADORE this book. It's based in Jackson, Mississippi which is near my birthplace. It's funny, sassy and has an inspirational message. I can't wait to see the movie!! What are you currently reading??? I welcome every suggestion for a good book! :D Let me know! Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment