Friday, August 12, 2011

Instagram Love!

TGIF!!! I hope everyone is ready for the weekend! We have had a WONDERFUL three days of thunderstorms. The rain has definitely cooled everything down. We've been keeping the windows open and running the air conditioner at bare minimum This weather definitely makes me ready for Fall and some football!!! So today I started an Instagram account! If you've never heard of it, Instagram is an application for taking photos and using more than a dozen different filters to create any photo you want. I LOVE photography so I jumped on this opportunity. To start off I posted a couple of pictures from today. During the rain showers I worked on my magnet collections. Let me know what you think! As always keep an eye on my YouTube account (mmglasco) for tutorials and crafting videos. Rate and Subscribe! Thanks so much! Enjoy!
 
Peaceful rainy days :D


Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment