Friday, August 26, 2011

Color Love!

Hey Bloggers!
I hope everyone has plans for a relaxing weekend. It has been a loooonnnggg week and I am very excited that the weekend is finally here!! I have definitely neglected my blog since starting school but I'm hoping to update as often as possible. Let me know if there is anything that you would like to see or if you have some craft ideas that you have questions about. I may have an answer. Today, I am doing something a little different; I'm featuring an awesome project from another blogger. I love modern art and who doesn't love going back to crafting with crayola crayons?! :) This canvas is so vibrant and happy once it's completed. It is definitely a project that I would like to try. You can find the tutorial and the original idea for this awesome craft at Whatever. Stay tuned in to my YouTube channel (mmglasco)
Have a great weekend!! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment