Friday, July 29, 2011

Tutorials Coming Soon!!!!

Hello again! Man has it been a busy week! I am so excited about this weekend and a much needed break  is in order! This weekend I have several crafts lined up to work on and I will be posting some video tutorials very soon. Be sure to look out for them especially if you are interested in chipboard letter crafts, wooden lettered canvases, marble magnets and some different ways to create your own flower bobby pins or other hair crafts! I am super excited to share my tutorials with everyone!! If you have any ideas that you would like to see done let me know. Also feel free to share your tutorials with me and I would be glad to feature you. If you are interested in beauty consultation or tutorial videos check out YouTube channel KaceesLife    http://www.youtube.com/user/KaceesLife
Thanks so much! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment