Saturday, July 9, 2011

Magnet Love Cont.

Hello!! I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Saturday! I have been putting together some sets of glass magnets to sell and I thought I would post the ones that I had thus far. These magnets are sold in sets of 6 but I would be glad to customize any set number or color scheme upon request. You can have them personalized in other ways as well. The pre-made sets I've posted below are what I consider single layered magnets. Double layered magnets consist of a background pattern and either a letter or shape layered on top. The glass gem and magnet are then added so you have a nice layered look with a personalized letter or whatever you would like. I will be posting more sets very soon. Until then, feel free to look and let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!
Adrienne Glass Magnets
1 1/2" Diameter (Jumbo)
$5.00 (set of 6)
Lily Glass Magnets
1 1/2" Diameter (Jumbo)
$5.00 (set of 6)
Emma Glass Magnets
1 1/2" Diameter (Jumbo)
$5.00 (set of 6)

Note: The Emma magnets are a mix and match set. You can choose which patterns and whatever number combination. (Example: 3 patterns, 2 of each, or 6 patterns, 1 of each...etc)
Avery Glass Magnets
1 1/2" Diameter (Jumbo)
$5.00 (set of 6)

Haven Glass Magnets
1 1/2" Diameter (Jumbo)
$5.00 (set of 6)
Sloan Glass Magnets
1 1/2" Diameter (Jumbo)
$5.00 (set of 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment