Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter

Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week! Today I was going through photos on my computer and I thought I would share a few that I absolutely love. Recently my mom finished several projects for her interior design business and I thought that they would be a great post! One is an adorable store where my dad set up the lighting. The other is a gorgeous modern black and white kitchen. My passion for creativity is definitely influenced by my parents and this is proof! Enjoy! :D
This is a store that my mom designed for a couple. It's similar to the type of store we owned for a decade before my mom decided to do only consultation work.

I LOVE the blue! :D


My Dad did the lighting! He does awesome work!







I adore this kitchen!



My mom's extremely talented. She hand draws the cabinets and kitchen details for her jobs.
Down lit glass cabinets are great to show off colorful glassware.

No comments:

Post a Comment