Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ribbon Roses!

It's almost Friday! Time to soak up some sun and celebrate my Mom's Birthday on Sunday! I found these fabric roses a while ago and I thought they would be a great craft to make for my cousin. Today I found a tutorial and I tried it out on my own. It was a lot easier than I thought but by no means are they perfect! hahaha I definitely can use some practice. This one I made with a wide ribbon that I cut in half longways to get the strips which made my rose frayed. The ribbon was also patterned so it's difficult to see the rose center and outside petals. I'm definitely going to the crafts store to get some solid colored thin ribbons to experiment with! So cute! I'll post a tutorial of my own soon but until then I give credit to http://www.scrap-a-little.com/2009/07/tutorial-for-ribbon-roses.html>  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment