Saturday, June 18, 2011

Puppy Love!

It's been such a long week but it's finally the weekend!!! So I'm relaxing and trying to figure out what I'll write for today's post. I usually post about recipes or fun crafts but today I wanted to post about another aspect of my life, my little man, Jackson. No he's not my son, he's my 8 month old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He was my Christmas present this past December and since then he's been Momma's boy in everyway possible. With the intense classes that I take and the overwhelming stress that is my current life, he is the perfect stress reliever to come home to.

Hippo!!!!! Jackson's favorite baby toy.
His baby bed! 
Where it all began, momma's boy!
His favorite sleeping position... haha
Momma, I don't wanna get up. I'm too sleepy!
His Best buddy, Granddaddy!
I hope you have something or someone that makes your life wonderful like Jackson makes mine. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment