Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Painting Without Numbers


Paisley Turq
Happy First Day of Summer!!! I hope everyone is enjoying the sun but still staying cool! The heat is definitely an excuse to get crafty inside. My absolute favorite hobby is to paint canvases. I've completed several canvases over the years and I wanted to share in today's blog. I love to experiment with color and when you start with a blank canvas or blank anything for that matter, your options are endless! I also use wooden letters and other materials.  I definitely plan on exploring other interesting ideas with canvases that I will post later. Enjoy!


Wooden Lettered Canvas
Soccer Sports Jersey (Customized)


Zebra Merideth
Look After My Heart                                                                            
Hanging Wooden Letters
Woo Pig Sooie!
                                 Razorback



No comments:

Post a Comment